Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wasting my life away

I think I have a problem.  I am addicted to facebook.  I don’t even know how it happened.  I just caught myself typing in www.facebook.com without even realizing it.  I know I check it a lot, more because it’s how I communicate with everyone than just to look around.    But still.  It apparently has become a reaction for me to just to hop on the computer and get on facebook for no reason and without anything to even look at.  Next step will probably mean logging on facebook in my sleep!  This is bad, I can see how teenagers do this, but I am supposed to be an adult with better things to do.  If internet/social media play this big of role already, I am extremely scared for what this will entail for my girls when they get older.  Maybe I better put myself on restriction.  Ok, my new rule is, if I hear my daughter talk about facebook, I’m done!  Now someone will just have to hold me to that…

No comments:

Post a Comment