Monday, July 25, 2011

I'm in love

I am in love with a website called www.zulily.com.  It is one of those deal of the day sites, but it has a lot of different items each day.  Check it out.  Anyways, I know that I am addicted because as soon as 9 am rolls around, I have to get on and see if they have anything good.  It’s never anything I need, and sometimes it is not even good deals, but they have such cute stuff.  It’s mostly baby items, kids’ clothes, or house wares, but most of it is stuff I’ve never heard of.  I like to dress my girls in cute clothes and not the same ones that are out there everywhere, and not in the aforementioned risky clothes at the local stores.  So whenever I find cute clothes on the site, I always feel like I need to get them, even if the girls don’t need any new clothes.  I really need to stop, and not just because it costs money, but because my daughter’s closet bar is literally starting to bend in the middle from the weight of their clothes.  Which I think does say a lot, since they are little and their tiny outfits don’t weigh all that much.  So I guess I will stop, but not because I want to, but because my husband will probably refuse to put up a new closet bar if this one breaks since he already told me to stop putting so many clothes in there J  (at least until fall clothes come out, she needs clothes for school of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment