Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The lights of my life

Some days with my girls are a challenge, but at least every day is new and exciting.  They keep me on my toes and show me things in life that I would otherwise be too busy to notice.  These instances make everything worth it, even the really challenging days.  The other day I was on the phone with my husband, and my daughter was cheering “Go, Daddy, Go” in the background.  Like a good mom, I ignored it until I got off the phone.  J  After I got off she said “Mom, I was cheering Go, Daddy, Go for Daddy because he is doing an awesome job at work”.  I immediately felt bad for ignoring her and not letting her “cheer” for her Dad on the phone.  I wish I could think as matter of factly as my daughter does.  She just says it how it is with everything.  She says so many funny/interesting/smart things to me on a daily basis (ohh…potential blog topic later!).  I like to think that she is a genius, but I will just settle for her being keenly aware of everything around her and being able to report these findings in such an entertaining matter and making me smile everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment