Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Funny Things My Daughter Says & Does

After writing a blog a few posts back about the funny stuff my daughter says, I just started writing down some of my favorite things that she has said or done.  Hopefully you find it funny too, or maybe its just because I think she's extra cute :)  (for Future reference, Kenna is my older daughter, & Brinley is my younger).

*”Mom, Brinley is giving me attitude!”  (Brinley was staring at her in the car).

*”That lady just wanted to meet me.” (Some lady at the chiropractor was trying to talk to her).

*”Where’s Daddy?”  (He is at work, Kenna), “oh, poor Daddy.” –This was when she was like 1 ½ years old…so observant J

*”Mom, I don’t like cranberries in my oatmeal, we can just go ahead and get rid of those.”

*(I was doing “so big” with Brinley) “Mom, Brinley is not so big, she is very little, I think you are wrong.”

*She took my sister’s credit card off the counter and put it in my purse and said “Cash Money” J

*”Mom, that is despectable”  (Do you mean despicable, Kenna?) “No, I mean despectable”.  Apparently she is making up her own words now.

* After I barely bumped into Kenna (she didn’t even cry or anything), she tells me “Mom, you can give it one kiss, then I need an ice pack, and I think a cookie would probably make me feel better.”

*Me: “I just want to eat Brinley up, she is so cute”

   Kenna: “I bet she tastes like macaroni & cheese”

   Me: “oh, really, then what do you taste like?”

   Kenna: “probably a hot potato”

   Me: “Kenna, stop trying to lick your sister, she doesn’t really taste like macaroni and cheese”

No comments:

Post a Comment