Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Nice

So I took Brinley to the doctor yesterday for her 4 month wellness visit. I was getting her out of her car seat and a little old lady in the car next to me said "oh, it’s a young baby, how cute, I can see her little feet poking out" and I (being the super friendly person I am) said "yup". I proceeded to pull her out of her car seat and as soon as I got her out the lady says "OH! She's a fatty!” Wow....nice! I know my girls are big, but they are not ridiculous! Not to mention, who says that?? If she wanted to mention her size, there are many other words that would be more appropriate and less mean, like chubby, or even big for example. On that note, she was 25 1/2 inches tall (90th percentile) and 15 lbs 8 oz (75-90th percentile)...so there are at least 20 percent of kids that are bigger than her thank you very much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment