Monday, August 8, 2011

The mall is gross

So the title pretty much sums up this blog today.  I went to the mall yesterday to quick run a few errands.  Since having kids, I don’t really have the time to go hang out at the mall anymore, so needless to say other than running in and out of a store real quick, I haven’t really been to the mall on a weekend in probably about 3-4 years.  So I went with my husband and the girls yesterday, and if the mall represents the population of our country, I am truly scared.   Maybe I never paid attention before and it has always been gross, but otherwise somewhere along the line I think the mall has gotten rather trashy, and the people that are there do not help that cause.  There are kids running around without any supervision that look like they should still be in diapers, the girls are all dressing like they are going to stand on a street corner downtown, and there are a ton of people up by the food court scarfing down crazy amounts of unhealthy foods.  Not to mention, I thought this economy was bad?  What are all these people doing spending money at the mall?  It didn’t look like anyone was having any financial troubles with the amount of bags the masses were carrying around.  To sum this up…if this is an accurate representation of the people and future generations of our country, we are in trouble and maybe I should just move now.  Oh, and I am also going to shop online instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment