Saturday, December 3, 2011

Rut


So I think I am in a winter rut.  I know, winter hasn’t even really started yet.  But I think it has less to do with the weather and more to do with the extended darkness and the monotony of our daily activities.   Breakfast, School, Lunch, Work, Nap, Clean, Dinner, Bath, Bedtime....I’m bored, my kids must be too!  I want to try and do more interesting and different things with them, I just cant seem to find the time.  You other working mom’s out there....do you feel like you have enough time to do this, or is it just me??  I cant tell if I would still feel this way no matter what, or if it’s just because I spend half of each day at work.  I think my new goal is going to be to try and do at least one new thing with the girls each day until the end of the year..we’ll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment